This Snowball Fight stamp set is amazing. The scenes you can create with the set just make you feel happy and wish you were playing in the snow.
I used Lawn Fawn products as follows:
- Peek-A-Boo Pop-Up Card
- Snowball Fight Stamp/Die Sets
- Snow One Like You Stamp/Die Sets
- Snowflake Background Stencil
- Everyday Sentiment Banners
Background coloring is Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina that I colored in the center of the card base and Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers for the outer edge of the card. After the card base completely dries, I used the Snowflake Stencil using Lawn Fawn’s Yeti ink.
Copic Marker Coloring:
Mice: E50, E51, and E53. For the nose E53. For the ears R00 and R30.
Rabbit: E40, E41, and E42. For the ears Roo and R30.
Bear: E23, E24, and E25
Scarves and Hats:
- Reds: R29, R35, and R32
- Purples: V12, V15, and V17
- Blues: BG11, BG15, and BG23
- Fluffy tops of the hats: BG000 and colorless blender
Ice: BG0000, BG000, BG10
Sled: C1, C3, and C5
For the sentiment, I stamped in the Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and used clear embossing ink.