Have a Fangtastic Day Card. The large moon behind the bats just make this scene perfect.
Products I used are Lawn Fawn as follows:
- Fangtastic Friends Stamp/Die Sets
- Peekaboo Pop-Up Die Set
- Nighttime Sky Stencil
- Everyday Sentiment Banners
- Puffy Cloud Borders Die
For the background I used the Puffy Cloud Borders die for the top.
- Distress Oxide Milled Lavender – background sky
- Distress Oxide Wilted Violet – background sky
- Distress Oxide Villainous Potion – background sky
- Distress Oxide Black Soot – background sky
- Distress Oxide Speckled Egg – for moon
- Lawn Fawn Yeti – for clouds
Copic Market Colors:
Bats: Body – BV08, BV20, BV23, and BV25; Ears – R00, and R30
Branches: E71, E74, and E77 and for the leaves: G40, G43, and G46
Spider: T3, T5, and T7
For the sentiment, I used the Everyday Sentiment Banner and black ink for the words and used clear embossing powder. I colored the background with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg.
Halloween cards are going to be batty this year.
Happy Paper Crafting!